Sony 600W Sound Bar: HT-S40R
- Design: The soundbar comes with a slim and compact subwoofer with wireless rear speakers, the HT-S40R is designed to fit perfectly modern TVs and make your living room look more appealing with fewer cables running from TV to Soundbar. The punched-metal grill gives the unit able to be wall-mounted alongside or below your TV. Even the wireless rear speakers can be effortlessly integrated with your room and can easily be wall-mounted.
- 600W Total Power Output: With a total power output of 600W, this soundbar is guaranteed to produce great sound. 600W is enough to fill your living room with great quality sound.
- Dolby Digital Technology: Enjoy a very dramatic and high-quality surround sound from 5.1 separate audio channels with Dolby Digital technology.
- Play Your Favorite Music: This soundbar is not only good at watching movies but great for music too.
- Bluetooth Connectivity: With Bluetooth connectivity, you can wirelessly stream music from your smart devices. Whether it is from your phone, tablet, or TV.
- USB port: With a USB port, get to play all your audio files and music direct from your Flash disk. It will automatically start playing files immediately when plugged in.
- Set Up In Seconds: The HT-S40R is almost ready to be used once it’s out of the box because with few connecting wires means fewer connections and saves time. Once out of the Box simply plug it in, wire up your main bar speaker using simple color-coded connections, and connect rear speakers via the wireless amplifier, and you are done.
- HDMI ARC: The HDMI ARC (Audio Return Channel) is a plug let that lets you connect to compatible TVs with only one unique cable for everything, hence reducing cable clutter from TV.
- Optical Input: If your TV is not compatible with HDMI ARC, then don’t panic. You can just use the optical input and enjoy the high-quality sound for movies and more when you connect to the optical input.
- Sound Mode Setting: The remote has a button for every sound atmosphere that you desire, from the remote you can choose the one that’s right for the occasion you are hosting or watching. The different options from the category include Auto Sound, Standard, Cinema, or Music modes.
- In addition, one can choose Night and Voice modes when you need them and the subwoofer’s volume control to fine-tune your viewing experience.
- Voice mode: With this mode, it makes sure that what you are listening to is made more clear and precise. It is perfect for listening to the news or a season finale as it accentuates speech so that you never miss a word.
- Night mode: However with this mode, it will function more to optimize the sound balance so you can hear everything clearly even at low volume levels.
- Cinema Mode: With cinema mode mostly used while watching movies, you get to feel and hear all the action all around you. With the wireless speakers, the sound travels behind you to draws you into the movie experience.
- Music mode: This mode used when listening to music focuses on raising the beat and rhythm of the song with high bass and treble options.
- Wireless Rear Speakers
- Dolby Digital Audio
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- 5.1ch, Real Surround Sound
- 600W Output Power
- 5.1ch AMPLIFIER CHANNELS
- HDMI ARC, Optical, And Analogue Inputs